Friday 13 April 2012

I don't think I like the dentist

I almost had the cat yesterday. I was so close! Can you believe that the stupid husky was the one who stopped me? I don't think he can be called a dog anymore. What kind of dog steps between another dog and a hissing cat? Sigh, the madness in this house never ends.
Mom left me yesterday. She's never done that before. She told me she was going to the dentist, patted my head, closed the gate on the stairs and she left. There was no one here but the cats and the other dogs. I was almost upset about it but she didn't look happy about this dentist thing and my bed is so soft, I kind of just fell asleep.
Before I knew it she was back, looking even more unhappy. Since she decided to take us for a walk I figured she must be feeling better.
By the time we got back from the walk I could pretty much tell she was not feeling better - at all. I think she was feeling worse. She didn't even respond when I flipped her hand with my snout.
Finally she rubbed my head, lifted my lip and said that I have to go to the dentist next week.
Well, I don't know what "next week" is and I don't know what "dentist" is, but I don't think I want to go.
I think my teeth look just fine, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment